- You are here:
Pole Fit Sutton
Find a class to suit you! In Sutton you can have…
- Regular group evening classes
- Daytime classes
- Daytime classes specially for Yummy Mummy/Post Pregnancy – bring your baby too! (scroll down for more details)
- Weekend practice classes (half price to those on courses)
- Taster classes
- Private 1-2-1 classes
- Aerial Hoop (‘Lyra’). Boost your repertoire with this circus skill
Check the Sutton timetable to see what’s current.
All shapes and sizes welcome, no dance or gymnastic experience is necessary and all classes are taught in a relaxed friendly environment.
TASTER CLASSES, SUTTON
£6 for Regular (1hr) or Mums and Baby (45min) classes
REGULAR CLASS DETAILS, SUTTON
Want to get fit and seriously toned while having a lot of fun? If so Pole Fit Sutton’s classes will be just right for you, check the timetable below.
Or, if you’re already strong, choose a hoop course…
- 4 wk course –
£40 £30 for 4x 1hr classes
- Taster classes £6 try a class before committing to a course
- Weekend courses
- Weekend Practice classes (half price for those who attend course classes in either the Stockwell or Sutton studio)
- 1-to-1 classes
* special offer for regular pole classes with discount vouchers, £10 off
We keep classes small so pre booking is essential.
FOR THE YUMMY MUMMIES
Have you lost your confidence and body after having a baby, perhaps it’s not easy for you to get child care?
We have daytime pole classes in Sutton
for those Mums who can’t get child care or who want to bring their baby with them to class. With toys and other babies to keep them occupied, the babies will have fun too!
The classes are structured so that if you need to comfort or feed your baby you can at any point during the class.
- Daytime 4wk course (bringing your baby too) – £18 for 4x 45min classes
- Taster classes £6
However, if you want something more intense in Sutton without bringing the little one along with you, our late evening classes or weekend classes (above) might be more suited to you.
WHERE ARE WE?
We are based in the friendly Thomas Wall Centre, 52 Benhill Avenue, SM1 4DP
(left up the little stone stairs, to our airy top-floor Studio in ‘Room 7’).
The bus links are fantastic: buses 154, S4, 80, 151, 164, 213, 280, 413, 420, 470, 613, 820, S1, S3, N44 stop virtually outside.
The mainline station is a 7/10 min walk from the Studio and the nearest tube is Morden with a 4 min bus ride on the 154 which goes from right outside the station.
If you want to come and see us please call before, so we know you are coming.
For convenient prepayment using Paypal, see the Sutton timetable
, and scroll down..