- You are here:
Sutton Timetable and Prices
Times from March:
All sessions above are at the Sutton Studio – ‘How to find us?‘
- Pole classes and Taster classes are £7
- Aerial Hoop classes are £8
- Stretch classes are £7
- All pole courses are £30 for 4 weeks.
Note that the four sessions of a course need to be taken in consecutive weeks – if you miss one, we can usually ‘make up’ but if that doesn’t suit, or you miss two, it doesn’t work.
How to book for Sutton…
Contact us to check there’s space on the next course starting, then use Paypal to pre-pay the course/class/taster fee.
- Click the Paypal ‘Buy now’ button below.
- Enter the exact amount in the ‘Item price’ box and be sure to click ‘Update’ to show it in the total.
- On the next Paypal page please use the ‘Add special instructions…’ box to write your name and which course or event you’ve chosen./li>
Welcome to the fun!
You can now book on-line for some but not all Sutton classes. To see what is bookable on that basis, then choose and pay, go to ‘How to Pay‘ and scroll right down to see the Sutton options listed. You’ll be asked just once to sign up to the new appointments system so that we know who’s booking. Or just use the method above.